Powered by Blogger

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from isaacarnquist. Make your own badge here.

    Pepy Ride

    Sumo

    Ueno Village

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Headlines

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT (if you can)!!!

Well, the monthly paper for my village came out a couple weeks ago and I was thrilled to get my hands on a copy. It's not that I love looking at funny characters that I don't understand and making up stories to them. It's that I think it is funny when I see my picture in the midst of all these strange looking symbols. Deep down inside, I think toddlers are the editors for the village newspaper. Who else could come up with such storylines as "Scribble, tree thing, hang man thing, circular switchback thing, and giraffe eating crocodile thing" to symbolize the upcoming debate on political reform? Ingenious, I know. The Japanese do, afterall, eat a lot of fish, and fish is commonly referred to as 'brainfood.' Coincidence? I think not.

Anyway, enough said. Take a look at me in the newspaper. It will probably be the only time I will ever be in the paper (not counting my obituary). So, you better catch a glimpse because you don't want the first time you see me in the paper be when I'm dead. Or do you?!?!?
















I don't understand any of it either. Pretty funny, huh? Hey! It could be an obituary for all I know. Or, I could be a wanted criminal or something. Maybe it says something like "Meet the Sexiest Man Alive" Haha. I am going to go with that. The only parts I understand are: Isaac Arnquist, Protestant, meter (I am almost 2 meters tall), computer programmer (describing my bro), America, and the numbers. Anything in
katakana is somewhat discernible.

1 Comments:

Blogger court said...

wow, i have a lot to live up to posting next to these comments... god, isaac, who are your friends? thanks for never failing to make me laugh out loud at your crazy antics.

all my love,
court

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home