Powered by Blogger

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from isaacarnquist. Make your own badge here.

    Pepy Ride

    Sumo

    Ueno Village

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Kyoto Confidential





















While visiting temples and shrines throughout Kyoto during spring vacation, Enid and I decided to go into stealth mode to make things a little more interesting. By 'stealth mode', I mean we acted like ninjas in the temple complex areas. Just watch the videos.




5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

For real Isaac, a cherry red track jacket? Yeah have you seen the movie Beverly Hills Ninja? Thats you. At least Enid's got the outfit down!s

11:43 AM  
Blogger T-Mu said...

Dude, that looks like a lot of fun! I can't say it enough...you just know how to make others jealous. Oh, and great sound effects!

Those people on the picture from my bike ride are all from 3M except for the girl - Katie, my girl friend :)

12:29 PM  
Blogger molly g. said...

thanks for the reassuring words about tom hanks. and sorry that he's a spaniel...but let's face it, we just don't have room for a great dane.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

I can tell that you've mastered throwing the seven kinds of smoke. What technique is Enid using? Is that the flying cat? Very lethal. Will we see any sumo outfits/ videos? I'd like to see you two go head to head.

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Still can't make the videos work, but I await breathlessly a new computer and cable hookup so that I can check them out in the future! Wahoo!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home