Powered by Blogger

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from isaacarnquist. Make your own badge here.

    Pepy Ride

    Sumo

    Ueno Village

Friday, June 22, 2007

Greatest Job in the World


They pay me to do this!

Aren't they cute? The first time I did this with them I almost laughed, cried, and crapped my pants at the same time. System overload! I especially like watching the little boy on the left, the girls in the front (one of them never bends over), and the random boys that are too cool to partake but still storm right through the middle every now and then.

6 Comments:

Blogger court said...

1. lucky that litle girl in front is cute. sometimes looks can make up for dimness.
2. i love that one boy that keeps running back and forth across the screen.
3. congratulations. you found a job where being hung over doesn't affect overall performance.
4. oh god dammit. you wrote about all of these things. i didn't read before writing. that is a lesson.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the cutest things I have ever seen. Kudos. love, vicki

10:22 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That is just the epitome of cuteness!! I love it!

1:10 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Haha! Thats great. I'm sure it helps that you are at the same mental level as those children as well.
I sometimes can't believe they pay me to do what I do!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be a sad day when you no longer post such awesome things from Japan. Hopefully Texas will have some crazy stuff. I'm looking at grad school for 2008 down there as well.

2:27 PM  
Blogger molly g. said...

that video is the stuff of dreams

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home