Powered by Blogger

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from isaacarnquist. Make your own badge here.

    Pepy Ride

    Sumo

    Ueno Village

Monday, October 30, 2006

Schadenfreude: Part Deux

.....

Lame Battle Scar


A Saturday night festival with Pilsner Urquell

Shipped straight from Czecho...I must've had twelve

I milled and chatted, then walked and fell

It rang in pain, like a dying bell

It being my bow that's shaped like an "L"

I talked to the doctor while it kinda swelled

He said "you'll be fine. It's just for a spell"

I smiled and chuckled, but wanted to yell

For x-ray or not, I can just tell

It is faux pas to sport a cast tattooed "Get Well!"

.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Ashlee said...

remember when i busted my elbow balancing coffee while riding a bike? now that was lame.

remember you offering me carmel roll? thanks a lot isaac. thank you.

ha.

me

7:37 AM  
Blogger court said...

oh, injuries and sickness in foreign countries. "just take some pepto bismol and get over here!" -- name that movie for 5 bonus points.

you have 24 hours to do so, or else...

xo,
c

2:13 PM  
Blogger Molly Woods said...

the fuck. you better put up Molly's monologues as soon as possible.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Vicki Larson said...

It's so hard being so old. I don't understand what you broke or injured ... just tell me in plain English on my blog... ok? I hope you will soon be "fit as a fiddle and ready for love."... or something. Heal up fast.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you finally go to the doctor?

2:00 PM  
Blogger Eenie said...

Isaac: I'm sorry I sat on your glasses, made you swim in a cold river, accused you of voting for Bush, and laughed my face off when you fell down. Heal quickly, wrist of Isaac's!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home