Powered by Blogger

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from isaacarnquist. Make your own badge here.

    Pepy Ride

    Sumo

    Ueno Village

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dress in Layers

Enid and I and some other friends renovated an old Japanese style house in the mountains of Ueno this weekend. It was surprisingly fun and rejuvenating to get out of the office and do some manual labor. After we finished, Enid wasn't quite ready to take a breather, so she took the liberty of wearing all of my hang-up clothes and danced around. Some things to note: she is wearing a Christmas stocking on her right foot, 3 hats, my Japanese yukata, and drinking...wait for it...water. Yes, she doesn't need any liquid courage to look this ridiculous.



I have to take credit for the artistic and nauseating cinematography. I feel it helps portray the mood at that moment.

10 Comments:

Blogger Vicki Larson said...

Once again I realize I MUST get the faster dsl or whatever it is. I don't have the hours that it takes to do the video thing. Eventually.. and then I will have to go back and run all of your videos! That will be such fun. Glad you're having a good time, though. Keep it up.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Eenie said...

You're dead, Poindexter. Revenge will be swift and terrible!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think 3 caps, oriented in various directions, should be the next "in" thing.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meh, Enid, you don't look so sick to me. Enid's video was muuuuuch better btw.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

do you mean the video enid took, or the video she was in?

12:10 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

So I snuck over and saw the video of you singing to BSB or N'sync? Either way thats pretty much you in your natural habitat. Except you wouldnt be wearing pants.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

you fool. that's not n'sync or backstreet boys in that video! it's BBMak. don't you know your boy bands?!?!?! c'mon, i though more of you, jess.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Ok I did know! I just didnt want to admit it!!! Forgive me!

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isaac, you lucky duck. It looks like you're having a blast over in Japan. The only place I get to visit is Chicago...and its just a one day trip :(
Have a Merii Kurisumasu and shin-nen akemashite omedeto!

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop. pause. reflect. it is good.

Rissa

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home